Belinda Robertson Cashmere
Yvette Silk and Cashmere Waterfall Stole
Our luxury stoles are the 'must-have' accessory beautifully crafted in a colour palette to flatter any skin tone. Woven from a blend of silk and cashmere for comfort and warmth and the ultimate in softness next to the skin.
Designed in an elongated shape that gives you endless options of ways to wear, and in a fineness that creates a soft delicate draping effect.
The perfect Ascot finishing accessory, wear yours effortlessly over day wear or drape over evening wear. Our fine stoles make an ideal gift beautifully packaged with a cotton stole bag for maximum protection--
Made in Nepal
Fabric: 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £40.00
Local duties may apply on delivery for items shipped outside of the UK.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb