We offer a variety of options for worldwide shipping on all purchases which are available for you to select upon checkout. We offer Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175.
Please note that local duties may apply on delivery for items shipped outside of the UK.
If your chosen shipping destination is not showing upon checkout, please get in touch with us on Live Chat and we will discuss shipping options for you.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb