Belinda Robertson Cashmere
Dakota Double Front V
Our best seller!
A simple garment that packs a punch the Double Front V-Neck is full of clever styling.
A classic shape with ¾ length sleeves you’ll wonder what you ever did without.
With a double fabric front that offers structure, support and comfort this versatile top is great for leisure or business wear.
Made in Portugal
Fabric: Jersey (92% micro modal, 8% elastane)
Comes beautifully packaged in its own cotton travel bag for easy packing
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £40.00
Local duties may apply on delivery for items shipped outside of the UK.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb