Belinda Robertson Cashmere
Balmoral Shearling Coat
Our new Shearlings are the must have this season.
Be the envy of all your friends in this beautiful crafted sheepskin coat.
This sporty style has a boxy oversized shape, with simple elegant details making this short-haired sheepskin jacket a stand out investment piece.
This luxurious piece is reversible – the perfect day to night transition.
Made in the UK
These coats are made to order – typical order time 2 – 3 weeks
Fabric: 100% Sheepskin
Finished with a luxurious shawl collar, cuffs that can be turned up or down, cozy pockets and a single button closure.
Protect your sheepskin with our recommended spray from John Lewis
Comes beautifully packaged
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £40.00
Local duties may apply on delivery for items shipped outside of the UK.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb