Belinda Robertson Cashmere
Jane | Collar Sweater
New for 2021 | Jane is a relaxed fit collared v neck sweater. The perfect balance between smart and casual, this style will take you through it all.
Model is 5ft 11 , wearing a size Medium. If you're looking for a relaxed yet shaped fit, order true to size. Size down if you prefer a more fitted look.
Pair with one of our beautifully soft St Lucia cami tops, available in black or white. Soft, light jersey sits perfectly as a base layer to cashmere.
Fabric | 100% Cashmere, 12gg
Approx Length | 65cm (M)
Approx Arm Length | 46cm
Designed in Scotland & Supplied in our clear, protective Belinda Robertson Sweater Bag.
We don't believe in ordering huge volumes of stock in multiple sizes and colours only for end of line stock to go to waste. Sustainable fashion is of vital importance and as such In order to give each item the attention it requires, we offer a small, curated collection every season, with the option for our customers to order their items bespoke.
Pre-Orders will be delivered within 3-4 weeks of order. Occasionally this may take longer, but we'll always let you know and keep in touch with you along the way. Sometimes we may surprise you with early deliveries.
If you require a bespoke size, or would like to discuss sizing or style tweaks to your cashmere just get in touch. We are masters of bespoke pieces.
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £40.00
Local duties may apply on delivery for items shipped outside of the UK.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb