Belinda Robertson Cashmere
Recycled Baby Set
The most divine present for new borns and birthdays.
Our Life After Love Baby Gift Set is made from 100% recycled cashmere jumpers, cut and sewn to create the most unique gift around – no two sets are the same.
Includes a matching set of hat, mittens, and baby booties – styling your baby in the most sumptuously soft accessories.
Reversible – crafted in fun colour combinations.
Hand crafted in Scotland
Fabric: 100% Cashmere
Approximate Sizing: (there is give on these measurements)
Length 10.5cm, Height 9cm
Mittens; Length 10cm
Hat; Circumference 38cm
Comes beautifully packaged for the perfect gift
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £30.00
Displayed prices include UK VAT of 20% which is not charged outside of the European Union. Your order total will be shown at the checkout stage. Where VAT is not charged, local duties may apply upon delivery.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb