Belinda Robertson Cashmere
Moth Prevention Treatment
Eliminate potential moth damage to your precious knitwear with our freezer treatment.
Any lurking moths or larvae will be eradicated when your garment is frozen for 48 hours.
Recommended once a year (when storing for summer) or every 6 months if susceptible to moths.
Beautifully returned in a complimentary clear protective Sweater Bag (made from recycled plastics) and Lavender Bag to help deter those pesky moths.
Free return delivery
- Simply add to your basket
- Print off your Order Confirmation email
- Enclose with your garment for treatment
- Send to: Belinda Robertson, 69 Wilson Place, Dunbar, East Lothian, EH42 1GG
- and we'll take care of the rest.
Sweater Bags take up to 2 smaller/finer items, so please feel free to order 1* and send 2 for the same price**
* Only 1 Sweater Bag will be supplied.
**Subject to additional charge.
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £40.00
Local duties may apply on delivery for items shipped outside of the UK.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb