Belinda Robertson Cashmere
Essential for every home! Protect your most precious Cashmere with our handy Moth Box.
If you have a problem with unwelcome wardrobe guests then our moth box will act as a deterrent, attracting and ultimately killing them.
Detects whether you have clothes moths, and the scale of the infestation.
Works by attracting male moths onto the female pheromone-impregnated adhesive strip, which traps and ultimately kills them.
Stops the moth's breeding cycle.
Effective for 12 weeks after opening
Made in Europe
Instructions: Just peel away the protective film and leave the box somewhere in your wardrobe. We recommend one for every wardrobe
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £40.00
Local duties may apply on delivery for items shipped outside of the UK.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb