Belinda Robertson Cashmere
St Lucia Strappy Vest
Our must-have silky soft strappy vest. You won’t find better!
Comfortable and lightweight, our Strappy Vest is a wardrobe essential for all.
Thick straps for comfort and style, cut to perfection to flatter where it matters.
Worn on its own or paired with our Cashmere, this vest is the best.
Made in Portugal
Fabric: Luxury Jersey (92% micro modal, 8% elastane)
Comes beautifully packaged in its own cotton travel bag for easy packing
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £40.00
Local duties may apply on delivery for items shipped outside of the UK.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb