Belinda Robertson Cashmere
Tuscany Sporty Trousers
Crafted in the finest luxury jersey fabric, their softness will surprise and leave you never wanted to take them off.
Narrower (and more practical) than our Paris wide leg palazzo pants yet still drapes beautifully for effortless elegance.
New and improved tummy control waistband.
Team up with a cosy Cashmere Jumper or style with our London classic t-shirt for a comfortable jumpsuit look.
Perfect for a chic airport look whilst ultimate comfort for the flight itself.
Fabric: Jersey (92% micro modal, 8% elastane)
Overall length sizes are as follows: Small 41.5" Medium 42.5" Large 43.5" Xlarge 43.5"
Comes beautifully packaged in its own cotton travel bag for easy packing
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £30.00
Displayed prices include UK VAT of 20% which is not charged outside of the European Union. Your order total will be shown at the checkout stage. Where VAT is not charged, local duties may apply upon delivery.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb