Belinda Robertson Cashmere
Sandringham Sheepskin Gilet
Our new Shearlings are the must have this season. Hand crafted from Toscana long haired sheep, you won’t take these off.
This luxurious piece is reversible and can be worn with the Toscana wool facing in or out. Stay stylish all season round with this must have gilet.--
Made in the UK
These gilets are made to order – typical order time 2 – 3 weeks. Fabric: 100% Toscana Sheepskin. Protect your sheepskin with our recommended spray from John Lewis
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £40.00
Local duties may apply on delivery for items shipped outside of the UK.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb