Belinda Robertson Cashmere
Ensure that your cashmere is completely protected against dreaded moths by storing your beloved garments in one of sweater bags.
These bags keep the moths at bay making sure that your cashmere lasts a lifetime and is fresh like new when you take it out of storage!
When you purchase 5 the cost is for 4 - one free! Automatically applied at checkout.--
Stores up to three sweaters per bag (1 - 2 chunky knits)
Approximate size 33cm x 34cm
Clear to see which garments are where
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £40.00
Local duties may apply on delivery for items shipped outside of the UK.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb