Belinda Robertson Cashmere
Moth Boxes (Pack of 4)
Essential for every home! Protect your most precious knits with our handy Moth Boxes.
If you have a problem with unwelcome wardrobe guests then our pack of 4 moth boxes are a discreet way of banishing them for good!
Detects whether you have clothes moths, and the scale of the infestation.
See The Details section for instructions.
Works by attracting male moths onto the female pheromone-impregnated adhesive strip, which traps and ultimately kills them.
Stops the moth's breeding cycle.
Effective for 12 weeks after opening
Made in Europe
Instructions: Just peel away the protective film and leave the box somewhere in your wardrobe. We recommend one for every wardrobe
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £30.00
Displayed prices include UK VAT of 20% which is not charged outside of the European Union. Your order total will be shown at the checkout stage. Where VAT is not charged, local duties may apply upon delivery.
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb